Provide resources for female-identifying creatives and the wider community and share the knowledge
fiercer is a platform for storytelling with a social conscience, through telling stories that our audiences can relate to, we can influence and accomplish change in our communities.
fiercer will embrace storytelling to evoke change for female-identifying creatives and audiences.
fiercer aims to support female-identifying creatives, developing into an online community for female-identifying voices, connecting audience and maker while celebrating the impact they have in driving change for gender equality.
The fiercer platform is still under construction
Once it is operational you will find current research projects plus links to other relevant research projects with infographic breakdowns that creatives can leverage. Resources for female-identifying creatives like networking opportunities, workshops, webinars, mentor opportunities, consulting, basically anything that can take your career further, connect your projects to an audience and advocate for change and gender equality
- lead with empathy
- value diverse perspectives
- stay judgement-free
- practice radical inclusion through an intersectional framework
- get comfy with discomfort
- use an intersectional framework in our fight for gender equality
- we will encourage, support, listen, champion, and promote the voices of undervalued, marginalised, or suppressed creatives
- we will not be gatekeepers to knowledge or opportunities to anyone, access for all
- we acknowledge all the Indigenous people and cultures of the world and their continuing connection to community, land, and waters and pay respects to Elders past, present, and emerging
- we will practice self-criticism, and share power
we will call out prejudice when we recognise it
- we acknowledge that we all come with biases and that we will endeavour to do the necessary work to overcome and eliminate our prejudices
when we ourselves make mistakes and are corrected, we will say “thank you”, because when someone draws a boundary or is willing to teach us, they are giving us a gift of trust
- we won’t make assumptions about someone’s point of view, we will ask for clarifications when we don’t understand, or make a note to learn about it later if we can
- we will remind ourselves to listen with an open mind and a generous spirit to each other as we share knowledge, experiences, lessons, sorrows, and joys